KOYAMA MOTOR OIL lubricant has been specifically formulated to meet high performance requirements of the latest model car and trucks. This product was specially designed for use in sports cars and luxury vehicles that require highly stable engine oil that will withstand the most extreme demanding performance criteria. This product carries the full donut approval of API and energy conserving (EC). The level of alkaline reserve and very high viscosity makes it particularly suitable for use with high sulfur fuels at appropriate oil drain intervals. Moreover it is capable of withstanding high oils stress and has been further enhanced for improved deposit and sludge control.
• Medium speed diesel engines
• Marine propulsion and auxiliary engines operating on residual fuel
• Suitable for applications using fuel oil with sulfur content in excess of 3%.
API CF, CF/SF, CE/SF, CD II, CCMCD5/PD2, Allison C3, VDS-2, MIL-L-46152D, CCMC G5/PD
BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES
• Improved engine cleanliness.
• Exceptional oxidation and thermal stability.
• High reserved alkalinity and TBN retention.
• Effective and rapid neutralization of acidic products.
• Improved engine reliability.
• Cuts on maintenance costs therefore economical.
S# Tests Method Results
1. Color D 1500 L 3.0
2. Kin. Viscosity @ 100 °C D 445 25.48
3. Kin. Viscosity @ 40 °C D 445 243.9
4. Density @ 60/60F D 1298 0.89
5. Viscosity Index D 2270 ?130
6. Pour Point D 97 ?-15
7. Flash Point D 92 ?230
8. WATER CONTENT CRACKLE -ve
9. TBN D 2896 8.0
10. Foam Seq I, II, III D 892 PASS
*Technical data provided here is for reference only. Minor variations in product typical test data are to be expected.
**All the information contained in this document is considered to be accurate as of the date of printing. No warranty or representation, expressed or implied, is
made as to the accuracy of the data and information in this publication. It is the user’s obligations to evaluat